Job Title: Senior QA Automation Engineer
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Duration: 6 Months -Contract to Hire
Are you a hands-on, experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer looking to join a rewarding and fast-paced Fintech Organization? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment? Perhaps you are looking for your next career with a culture forward and innovative organization? If this sounds like you, Heitmeyer Consulting invites you to apply! Our highly regarded Fintech Client is searching for a talented QA Automation Engineer in supporting a new Team within the Digital Payments space. You should have a strong understanding of automation needs in a corporate environment and in new digital economies/businesses.
- 6-8 years of experience in Quality Assurance in the areas of Web applications and Web Services using Manual and Automation testing techniques.
- Well versed in Automated testing techniques and methodologies
- Experience with Automation Tool like Selenium RC, Web driver and Cucumber
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools
- Experience writing Database queries.
- Strong verbal, written communication, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle
- Proficient in Requirements, Analysis, Documentation of Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, Bug Tracking, and Execution of projects with Manual and Automated Testing Tools
- Expertise in writing Test strategy, Test Plan Preparation and Implementation, Test Case Design, Test Tool usage, Test execution, Defect Management and Defect Tracking.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Experience working on Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins.
- Working experience with Build and Configuration Tools
- Extensively worked on various Testing types such as Integration, System, Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, User-interface (GUI), Data base and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing
- knowledge of No-SQL data bases like Mongo DB and Cassandra
- Good knowledge on cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.