Job Title: Senior SQL Developer
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions). Must work PST hours
Duration: 12+ month contract
Start Date: 1/25/2021
Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate opening for a Senior SQL Developer to engage its highly regarded banking client on a data modernization project.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation, and testing of data warehousing and data management solutions in support of the migration from Bank’s legacy data mart to the Cloud.
- 7+ years of advanced SQL programming experience
- Well-versed in T-SQL coding, writing stored procedures, triggers, functions, tables, etc.
- Experience with Snowflake cloud data warehouse
- Ability to work with a large team in an agile environment
- Experience in data modeling and design of data warehouses and data stores/data marts
- Review SQL code written by developers / analysts to ensure compliance and maximum performance
- Experience in data integration using SSIS
- Experience in data validation and testing
- Self-starter with proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Ability to document workflows, data structures, and business processes in Jira
- Knowledge of cloud based (AWS) BI implementations
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.