Job Title: Senior IT Systems Analyst
Location: San Francisco (Remote)
Duration: 12 month contract
Heitmeyer’s banking client is looking for a Senior IT Systems Analyst to join their Digital Technologies Online Banking IT team on the Core Transformation program. In this role, you will work with both IT teams and other internal organizations to gather requirements associated with the changes to the Digital Banking application for desktop and mobile as a result of Core Transformation. This role is remote until bank reopens. At that time he/she will be required to be on-site in San Francisco.
Reporting to the Digital Technologies Delivery Lead, the Senior Systems Analyst will review and communicate business objectives and translates into technology specific requirements. The position will also collaborate closely with business and technical resources in support of various testing activities and phases. This covers creating requirements for components of the system created by internal IT groups, as well as vendor platforms. This position will be responsible for leveraging advanced analytical, research and problem-solving skills to define innovative technology solutions in cooperation with developers to meet business objectives.
- Must have excellent analytical skills
- Broad and deep knowledge of digital banking practices
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Ability to work with data, data mapping, data modeling and data lineage.
- Should have familiarity with digital banking applications and associated vendor application such as Bill Pay, Cash Edge products, mobile check deposit, BSA/AML requirements and strong financial services background
- Strong skills across various databases including Oracle, SQL Server
- Proficient in software development life cycle – including requirement analysis, preparing high – level program technical specifications after analyzing business requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and troubleshooting in various capacities ranging from Team Member to a Project Leader under tight deadlines
- Experience with Agile software development methods
- Supports the process of translating business needs into formal deliverables
- Participates in design, development and implementation of digital banking technology platform(s) to satisfy internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Proven knowledge and robust understanding of banking and payments industry and processes
- Expertise in innovation & the ability to think strategically about how to advance business-led solutions
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership for key projects / issue resolution
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
- Elicit, analyze, validate and manage technical requirements definition, flows and deliverables for projects. Perform this by working with business partners to understand work effort requirements and then translate into IT actionable tasks.
- Work closely with the IT team to deliver solution design documents and requirements. Partner closely with technical teams supporting data movement, application development and testing. Diligently support and lead where needed various activities between the teams to ensure the business and technical requirements and objectives are met. Ensure appropriate project documentation is compiled and proper review and approvals from respective teams as gathered and collated.
- Contribute to the the overall system(s) design. Evaluate current processes and procedures to ensure relevance and accuracy. Make recommendations for changes and keep documentation current.
- Perform as the subject matter expert on the various digital banking systems and processes assigned. Inclusive of this is gathering a deep understanding of the data within the systems and business processes supported by the system(s).
- Build critical working relationships with the business and users’ communities through gathering a thorough understanding of the business models and processes employed.
- Specify and fully document application customizations that would bear scrutiny by an internal audit or external regulators.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.