Job Title: ServiceNow Administrator
Heiymeyer Consulting is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Administrator to work with our banking client and assist with enhancing their ServiceNow capabilities. We are looking for a high caliber, multi-dimensional ServiceNow expert with proven skills in assisting organizations in adopting service management, incident management, CMDB/Asset Management, and other applications.
- Perform day to day support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform.
- Install/upgrade/manage ServiceNow modules.
- Provide ServiceNow consultation expertise for all departments for new systems and major changes to existing systems.
- Commit to the continuous improvement and learning of development and ServiceNow best practices, tools and technology.
- Proactively keep ServiceNow skills current.
- Manage and lead the development work of vendors and consulting staff.
- Mentor and share technical knowledge with all lines of Business.
- Advise and drive best practices on the ServiceNow platform.
*Perfect candidates would have a blend of expertise in process design and ServiceNow configuration, development and administration.
- Advanced level understanding of ServiceNow application UI and workflow configuration, report development, integration components.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow technical configuration and development including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, setup of integrations and development of reports and dashboards.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in producing project deliverables to include project plans, project status, test plans/results, training materials.
- Experience with hardware/software asset management and a CMDB.
Nice to Have:
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification.
- Hands-on experience in Service Catalog/Service Portal modules.
- Experience with Merger related activities is a major plus.
- Experience in Banking.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.