Job Title: Lean Six Sigma Consultant
Our client, a growing bank in Phoenix, is looking for a Lead Six Sigma consultant to support their team. With significant growth over the years, the team is looking to streamline processes, understand optimal usage of systems, reduce redundancies etc. Ideal candidates are Six Sigma Black Belts with a focus on banking industry. Candidates should have strong communication skill as this is a senior level role working with business partners at all levels at the bank.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and optimal service delivery platforms across business lines
- Recommend and facilitate process improvement projects with process teams to design and implement business improvements
- Develop projection models for financial analysis of potential net income improvement opportunities
- Provide financial baseline, measurement system plans, and monthly project results for each initiative
- Conduct ongoing review of processes to improve efficiency and reduce non-valued added expenses
- Design and lead process improvement training courses, mentor and transfer knowledge of process improvement methodologies and tools to associates
- Facilitate the development of partnerships within business lines to advance process improvement awareness
- 8+ years with six sigma
- Excellent communication skills
- Banking Industry Experience (Highly Preferred)
- Strong ability to build partnerships and promote a sense of trust
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.