Job Title: Software Development Engineer -Tech Lead
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Duration: 6 Months -Contract to Hire
Are you a hands-on, experienced Lead Developer looking to join a rewarding and fast-paced Fintech Organization? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment? Perhaps you are looking for your next career with a culture forward and innovative organization? If this sounds like you, Heitmeyer Consulting invites you to apply! Our highly regarded Fintech Client is searching for a talented Lead Developer in supporting a new AIS Team within the Digital Payments space. You should have a strong understanding of developer needs in a corporate environment and in new digital economies/businesses.
- 8+ years of experience in Java Tech stack implementing Web, Web services and Mobile apps
- 2 years of experience delivering microservices in AWS and/or Pivotal Cloud Foundry leveraging DevOps and CI/CD tools/processes.
- 4+ years of agile software development
- 8-12 years of experience with software development and holds good track record in terms of delivery excellence and application / product knowledge
- Strong Experience in Web as well as API development frameworks
- Should have experience in end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, de-bugging, documentation, and implementation.
- Must have Cloud Native development experience
- Should have in depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Solid practitioner’s understanding of secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Container technologies and their successful integration into the solution space.
- Experience with CICD
- Experience with NoSQL Database such as Cassandra and messaging platforms such as Kafka
- Experience with API Management tools
- Ability to provide innovative technical suggestions & propose solutions
- Experience working with GitHub
- Experience working in Developer Portals
- Experience in migrating legacy apps to Cloud especially apps build on Java tech stack
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.