Job Title: Software Engineer
Duration: 12 Month with Contract to Hire
Our FinTech client partner is currently adding multiple Agile Pods to tackle new custom development for existing products, new product feature development, and new product development. This is a forward-thinking organization looking for experienced and talented individuals with a passion for learning new technologies, extreme focus on delivering quality, and possess strong collaboration skills. The current opportunity is an expected 12-month consulting engagement with the potential for extension and/or full-time opportunity with our client.
Based on this initiative, Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring multiple Software Engineers with extensive Java and Spring Boot experience.
- 5-7+ years of experience building complex applications or products in Java
- Must possess extensive experience with Spring – Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Etc.
- Strong experience with Microservices and APIs
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- High standards for code quality including proven experience leveraging best practices for code testing and application security
- Understanding of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Some experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Will possess excellent communication skills including strong collaboration and documentation
- Desire to learn new technologies, tools and techniques
- Experience building and integration products for sale to enterprise clients is preferred but not required
- Experience with CI/CD, Concourse, Jenkins, WebFlux is preferred but not required
- Any experience working in the Banking industry or experience with Card Processing is a nice to have
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.