Job Title: Software Engineer
Duration: 12 Month with Contract to Hire
Are you an experienced java developer looking to join an innovative organization?
Do you like new development and thrive in an inclusive and empowering environment?
Our client, a large bank, is currently hiring season engineers looking to grow in their career! This is an unique opportunity to work on a key team in the organization whose work touches various different groups and is an integral part of the organization that touches both java and angular technologies!
The current opportunity is an expected 12-month consulting engagement with the potential for extension and/or full-time opportunity with our client.
Based on this initiative, Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring multiple Software Engineers with extensive Java experience.
- 5-7+ years of experience building complex applications or products in Java
- Experience with Java 8 or above
- Understanding of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Working knowledge of mySQL
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- High standards for code quality including proven experience leveraging best practices for code testing and application security
- Will possess excellent communication skills including strong collaboration and documentation
- Desire to learn new technologies, tools and techniques
- Deep understanding of Redux Architecture
- Understanding of Web Accessibility/WCAG
- Experience with Sass (“Sassy CSS”)
- Knowledge of OWASP standards
- Experience developing Single-Page Applications (SPA)
- Experience consuming SOAP/monolithic services
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.