The Enterprise Banking Platform team is looking for a Solution Architect that can work with both IT and business teams to define and guide the implementation of solutions for Enterprise Banking initiatives. It is the responsibility of the solution architect to ensure technical solutions not only meet business requirements but are implemented in an architecturally consistent manner that adheres to bank standards and best practices.
What you’ll do as a Solution Architect:
- The Solution Architect will design effective and efficient integrated solutions in support of Enterprise Banking initiatives by first working with business partners to analyze business requirements. The Solution Architect will then collaborate with supporting system and technology owners to define the target architecture and design using appropriate architecture design artifacts such as UML diagrams and software design documents.
- Lead project teams to deliver solutions using an agile methodology that ensure rapid and architecturally sound implementations of business requirements
- Propose and drive initiatives to improve application development and support processes for Enterprise Banking systems
- Perform as a subject matter expert on the various IBS Core & Enterprise Banking systems and processes assigned. Inclusive of this is gathering a deep understanding of the data within the systems and business processes supported by the system(s).
- Build critical working relationships with the business and user communities through gathering a thorough understanding of the business models and processes employed
- Specify and fully document application customizations that would bear scrutiny by an internal audit or external regulators.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Experience designing strategic cross-platform solutions for the banking industry
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external teams
- Experience in designing scalable and fault tolerant solutions
- Experience conducting software product/service evaluations
- Experience producing various artifacts such as BRD’s, design documents, test cases, integration specifications, launch/cut-over plans and operations support documents.
- Expertise in innovation & the ability to think strategically about how to advance business-led solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting in various capacities ranging from Team Member to a Project Leader under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership and attention to details for key projects / issue resolution
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership