Job Title: SQL Database Encryption Architect
Duration: 4+ months with extension likely
Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking a resource to test and deploy SafeNet ProtectDB to enforce column level encryption in test environment running SQL 2012 R2 and above.
- Layout plan with detailed solution to encrypt databases using my SafeNet HSM cluster and ProtectDB for systems on prem and in Azure.
- Key management, distribution, fail-over contingencies, column testing and requirements for WAB DBAs, etc. Strong SQL DBA experience and understanding of HSM key distribution enforcement and dependencies.
- Column level encryption for SQL databases.
- Candidates must develop strategy for deployment, fully encryption, test, document procedures, work with SQL DBAs to look at columns and encrypt columns
- Must be able to test, plan and deploy in a SQL environment
- Experience with safe net but have to know the key at the column level
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong SQL DBA experience and understanding of HSM key distribution enforcement and dependencies.
- Understand performance hits of project, metrics tracking, test and validation of deployment
- Must be able to test, scan and deploy
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.