Heitmeyer is seeking a SQL Developer to join its east coast banking client to support a data migration. This role is preferred to be in the following locations, but will accept someone who is 100% remote and able to work EST hours: Mount Laurel, NJ; New York City, NY; Lexington, SC; Greenville, SC; Lewiston, ME; Farmington Hills, MI; Falmouth, ME; Wilmington, DE; Hamden, CT; Springfield, MA; Port St, Lucie, FL; Charlotte, NC
Key responsibilities include writing SQL queries to store, sort, and retrieve a range of data, performing database optimization and tuning, refining and automating processes, tracking issues and documenting changes, and evaluating business data and recommending approaches to achieve goals.
- At least 3 years of SQL development experience
- Possesses some T-SQL skills
- Financial Institution data experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of large, relational databases and data structures.
- Strong understanding of ETL concepts.
- Familiarity with Alteryx integration with SQL
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.