Job Title: Senior ACBS Servicing Managing Consultant
Duration: 6 months
Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking a Sr. ACBS Servicing Managing Consultant for a remote contract opportunity.
- Need highly knowledgeable ACBS functionality experience
- Experience in supporting or implementing ACBS
- Resource must know US commercial lending practices and regulations.
- Demonstrated Business Analysis skills to be able to interview, design and document system and business requirements.
- Very strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to produce highly polished deliverables
- Ability to create an ACBS specific test plan, stage data and test to the plan
- ACBS Business Strengths with provable practical experience:
- Real Estate Lending including collateral, escrow and tax using ACBS and Core Logic
- Asset Based Lending including structuring ABL accounts in ACBS and day to day processing of collateral eligibility activity
- Small Business Lending including SBA and Colson reporting
- Participation Lending with the ability to structure bought credits with participants
- Individual should be able to prove requirements through documented proof of concept with supporting Use Cases to show the end to end process of each of the areas above to validate ACBS will support these business products.
- ACBS conversion experience
- Individual should be self-driven and be a team player
- Understand payment and other interfaces
- Shaw experience is preferred
- Open communication and transparency.
- Ability to lead and take actions.
- Anticipation and Proactivity.
- Creativity and Pragmatism.
- Sense of initiative and ability to deliver.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.