Sr. Back-end Developer
Job Title: Back-end Developer
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Back-end Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our financial services clients. The selected candidate will assist in creating best in class Enterprise APIs and the necessary Production Infrastructure to successfully provide performance, scale and reliability. You will be responsible for developing modern RESTful API’s using Java and Spring Boot, full-stack development skills, DevOps, CICD, and cloud enabled services.
- 5+ years of experience in software development including creating and maintain application interfaces between various data sources and applications.
- 1+ years of experience with DevOps
- Strong Java development experience including experience / the Spring Framework, Eclipse, Maven and Gradle.
- Strong experience developing application interfaces (API) with Java or similar object-oriented languages.
- Strong experience working within an agile framework/methodology.
- Excellent collaboration skills, a positive attitude, high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and highly motivated.
- Experience with REST, JSON, or SOAP web interfaces.
- Experience with CICID methodologies.
- Experience with Git source control management and web interfaces such as GitHub.
- Experience with Jenkins build management systems and automated testing frameworks such as Junit.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law