Job Title: Sr. Card Analyst
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. Card Analyst for one of our top banking clients. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting BankCard operations, creating and managing projects related to new credit card products as well as other credit offerings. This position will require someone that has exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to push for the right result as well as being a tenacious and a go getter.
- 5+ years of experience managing and rolling out new credit card products.
- 5+ years of experience in banking operations and seeing credit card product projects from conception to completion.
- Experience managing risk processes.
- Strong background in testing processes.
- Exceptional requirements writing skill set and experience.
- Displays a thorough knowledge of the Base 2000/Service View application which may include procedure writing. Ability to adjust specifications and complete systems development tasks to improve the quality of information, generate specified reports to support Rebates, Rewards, Incentives, and provide a high level of service to the related departments.
- Support the Credit Card product development which includes conduct competitor analysis, design, streamline processes, set pricing, and end to end testing.
- 5+ years of Branch Banking Operations, BSA/AML & Financial Crimes, Fraud and Loss Prevention, or other related experience
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of general banking operations, including deposit operations, loan administration, treasury management and/or other commercial banking products and services.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of applicable regulatory and legal compliance obligations, rules and regulations, industry standards and practices.