Senior Business Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ/ Las Vegas, NV/ Dallas, TX
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work across the organization on moderately complex issues by providing on demand support related to branch banking and deposit operations. You will perform data analysis to include developing and maintaining multiple data dashboards. Additionally, you will learn all the data sources, create visualizations, and ensure data validation has been completed
- Analyze requirements for “ad-hoc” dashboard and reporting requests, including timeframes, priorities, data sources and output formats and delivery.
- Analyzes, research, and resolves new, common, complex, and escalated issues. Ensures clarity, consistency, and direction across the organization and exhibits the necessary follow-through with internal customers.
- Assists in mitigating risk, verifying audit compliance, and procedural quality control. Ensures compliance with established Bank policies, procedures, and state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain online dashboards and periodic reporting to help drive data-based decision-making and process efficiencies through analytics.
- , and mitigates cases and inquiries which present a previously unrecognized or increased level of risk to the Bank.
- Collaborates across the organization on risk mitigation strategies. Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of business analysis experience.
- 3-5+ years’ relevant experience with data and business intelligence and analysis tools such as SQL, SMSS, Power BI, Tableau, MS Excel, and MS Access.
- Intermediate knowledge of systems and applications specific to financial services — preferably the FIS suite of core operating systems and applications.
- Strong speaking and writing skills for internal and external audiences. Knowledge of BIC is preferred.