Job Title: Sr. Consultant, Advanced Analytics
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. Consultant, Advanced Analytics for a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our clients in Columbus, Ohio (REMOTE). The selected candidate will be responsible for developing analytic solutions to emerging business problems, including predictive models, clustering algorithms, optimization, and descriptive analytics.
- Work closely with partners in the organization to deliver analytics solutions.
- Develop predictive models, including data sourcing, model fitting and validation, and presenting results.
- Drive innovation and improvement in analytic support to business objectives.
- Manage, build, and calibrate statistical and machine learning models.
- Apply automation techniques to manual processes to create efficiency, improve accuracy, and build upon successes that create a suite of self-service assets.
- Master's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Data Science, or related field.
- 3 years’ experience working in financial services, retail, healthcare, telecommunications, consulting, or similar.
- 3 years’ experience working in statistical programming with Python, R, or another similar language.
- PhD in Statistics, Economics, Data Science, or related field preferred.
- Direct experience with SQL programming and large database applications such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SPSS, Teradata, and Hadoop.
- Experience developing and applying statistical or machine learning methods in a corporate environment through applications such as R, Python, or SAS
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong ability to manage ambiguity/complexity.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law