Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking a Sr. Consultant who has proven experience as a FIS BIC Subject Matter Expert. This consultant will be responsible for system optimization, system analysis and product expertise as it pertains to the FIS BIC product. Qualified candidates will have experience coming into a financial or banking organization and leading initiatives around understanding the capabilities of FIS BIC, suggesting high level solutions, and leading discussions with business stakeholders to help them understand FIS BIC product capabilities.
- Expert understanding of FIS BIC environment, functionalities, set up parameters, and product capabilities from both a technical as well as business/operational perspective.
- Interface with various levels of Management to understand the issues/limitations with the current platform and attributes/functionality desired of any new platform.
- Lead system optimization as it pertains to FIS BIC product and the impacts of process design attributes such as check holds etc.
- Understanding the impacts on the related risk attributes of the process/policy changes.
- Research product functionality and product roadmap to accurately address the clients ask.
- Expert understanding and experience with FIS BIC/Teller systems – with exposure to variety of systems highly desired.
- Ability to research the marketplace for other companies providing such products
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal organizations
- Extensive knowledge of FIS product suite, specifically BIC, Digital 1 and Teller Insight
- Extensive experience coming into financial or banking institutions leading system or product optimization projects