Job Title: Sr. DataStage Developer – REMOTE
Location: Columbus, OH
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. DataStage Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Columbus, Ohio. This position is remote, but the candidate is required to work Eastern Standard hours.
- Working on a large-impact project that has high visibility across the enterprise
- Joining a team of eight individuals in assisting them to transform data into the Enterprise Event Hub.
- Writing ETL jobs
- Creating Kafka to stream-process data
- Leverage JSON to transmit data into the Enterprise Event Hub
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field or equivalent job experience.
- Must have 3+ years of professional systems experience in a Windows environment.
- Experience working on a team to transform and load data into an Enterprise Event Hub
- Background and familiarity with banking applications is preferred.
- Experience with DataStage with creating new processes and making updates.
- Proven ability to write ETL jobs.
- Strong experience creating Kafka streams to transition data.
- Experience leveraging JSON as a data-interchange format tool to migrate data.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate effectively.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.