Job Title: Sr. Drupal Developer
Duration: 6 months
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Drupal Developer. The organization has a massive new initiative to move to a new technology stack. These resources will assist with the build out of their head-less system to increase functionality.
Qualified candidates must have the ability to see the "big picture." To be successful in this role, you must to be able to think outside of your task, and see how it impacts all the moving parts.
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- 5- 10 years of experience in web development
- Rest APIs
- Knowledge of the Drupal backend and Core.
- Ability to create custom modules.
- Good understanding of Drupal Forms and Modules (both core and contributed).
- Strong experience in Drupal Layout and Theming.
- Ability to create customize layouts and themes.
- Help to implement best practices for sustainable theming
- Ability to implement Drupal core database abstraction layer
- Drupal UX Changes and Responsive design
- Employ and articulate best practices, security techniques, conventions and coding standards
- Practical experience with the following languages/applications/frameworks: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX, XML, JSON, Web-Services, PHP, MyQAP
- Experience working in a retail environment
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.