Job Title: Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Columbus, OH or Remote
This individual will be working on large Insurance industry transformation projects, and technology integrations across multiple operating/business units. Individual will be managing systems integrations with 3rd party partner. Will coordinate all phases of project life cycle, including initiation, planning, execution, control, and closing. Plan and maintain project schedule, with appropriate milestones and dependencies. Individual will be tasked with evaluating project progress, predicting potential schedule delays, and ensuring critical path delivery. Must prepare, track, and analyze project budgets.
- Strong background as a Sr Project Manager (5+ years in Project Management)
- Experience Managing System Integrations with external vendors
- Prior experience with Insurance industry
- 4 year professional degree and/or comparable education & experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects and successfully interact with all levels of the company.
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand format such as written proposals and strategies is also needed.
- Should possess very strong presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver presentations, lead and facilitate planning/strategic discussions, and mediate the decision process in a group setting and create win/win outcomes.
- Ability to coordinate large to enterprise level projects.
- Must have the ability to lead meetings and set agendas.
- Knowledge of Automation and Continuous Improvement of business processes.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Digital Mailroom Projects
- Experience with OCR technologies and automation tools
- Certifications / training in the field of project management desired.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.