Job Title: Sr. IT Analyst
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. IT Analyst for a contract or direct hire opportunity with one of our financial services clients in Memphis, TN. This is a REMOTE opportunity, but the candidate must be willing to work EST hours. The selected candidate will be performing a variety of technical support duties related to configuring the Webex Contact Center through use of API integration and flow development.
- Assist with day-to-day contact center workload.
- Maintain the Webex Contact Center environment with continued updates and enhancements.
- Assist with programming flows and API integration.
- Responsible for in-depth client discoveries, including business goals and improving reliability, operational efficiency and customer experience.
- Consult on workflow design and automation within Voice Services.
- Strong understanding of APIs to understand the call flows and logic to gather necessary information.
- Experience working in a Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) Cisco environment as a programmer.
- Strong communication skills to communicate with the business effected be the Voice Services environment.
- Experience working within Cisco’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) environment.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.