Job Title: Sr. QA Manual Tester
Location: Columbus, OH(remote)
Duration: 6 month contract
Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate contract opening for a Sr. Manual QA Tester to engage with one of our clients in Columbus Ohio. This selected candidate will be required to execute testing, lead team members in meetings to provide resolutions to issues and have strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Full understanding of the entire QA Process
- Ability to be work in a fast pace environment
- Activities will include helping organize the work in take for the QA Team
- Working with the team to get accurate estimations for incoming work
- They will still be expected to do test script execution
- Work with cross-impacted teams to run End to End Scenarios
- General understanding of Risk Based testing
- Banking/Financial services background preferred
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- General understanding of automation testing
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.