Sr. Metadata Analyst
6 month + Contract
Our client is looking to bring on experienced Sr. Metadata Analyst to assist on a strategic initiative migrating their data warehouse to the cloud. Ideal candidates have strong metadata experience with a focus in the banking sector. Candidates should have a strong ability to understand processes and methodology in the metadata space as well as a strong understanding of lineage and data oncology. The project will be helping to identify and outline the process for documentation of metadata and creating a glossary for a large amount of data into their metadata components.
- Extensive experience working with and analyzing metadata
- Real experience researching and analyzing data into their metadata components
- Experience organizing large amounts of data
- Strong understanding of banking sector and related customer data
- Ability to coach, lead and mentor junior staff
- Experience with ASG Rochade (or related tools/ concepts ex: Calobria, Informatica, datamarket place)
- Strong Analytical skills
- strong techincal acumen, ability to work cross functionally
- Strong understanding of minor level details in metadata and analyzing metadata
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.