Job Title: Sr. Mobile Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Mobile Developer to assist one of our large banking clients. The initiatives include enhancing the end-user experience, increasing self service capabilities, driving automation of business operations and integrating with various IT systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, information systems, math, engineering) or equivalent education/experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, coding and releasing applications for a mobile platform
- 3+ years of any experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, or Dart
- 3+ years of experience with writing unit tests and/or test-driven development
- Experience building a complete app using the Flutter SDK, you will be asked to walk thru a simple app in the interview
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of how Spring Boot applications work
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience or knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic coding, and corrections
- Maintains working knowledge of programming languages in use at any given time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be capable of dealing with conflicting priorities with ease.
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with methodologies, policies, standards, processes, systems, and measurements that enable the enterprise to effectively manage software assets
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to drive digital development initiatives
- Drive a culture of change, excellence, and innovation that constructively challenges the status quo and leads to prudent experimentation.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.