Job Title: Sr.Python Developer
Location: 100% remote
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Sr. Python Developer to join one of our bank clients. This individual will be working as a member of the Marketing Technology (Martech) team. The work will involve working with new Google Cloud (GCP) data engineering applications. Specifically, this role will be in support of the Private Client (PC) program. The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
- Provide development to projects supporting Marketing Technology initiatives
- Independently develops clean, maintainable, testable code for work assigned; performs peer code reviews.
- Applies recommended information security standards and coding best practices when developing code and seeks to validate.
- Assesses the technical viability of new and emerging products and technologies
- Contributes to technical documentation, specifications, and project artifacts for developing code
- Identifies potential standards and best practices.
- Experience (8+ years) in Python, SQL, NoSQL
- Experience with multiple file formats (JSON, CSV, AVRO, PARQUE)
- Prior GCP experience is needed (2+ years)
- Spark experience is needed (2+ years)
- Comfortable with agile software development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge on BigQuery,
- Working knowledge on GraphDB (Neo4J)
- Working knowledge on Git and DataOps
- Working knowledge on Kafka
- Working knowledge on RESTful API’s
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.