Job Title: Sr. Segment Risk Manager
Job Summary: Heitmeyer Consulting has direct hire position for a Sr. Segment Risk Manager to engage with one of our financial services clients. This selected individual will be responsible for oversight and administration of operation and regulatory risk strategy programs for the IT Infrastructure segment with significant span of control. The ideal candidate will have big bank experience with a strong understanding of Infrastructure and Risk.
- Evaluate effectiveness of controls and measurement of performance and risk indicators.
- Experience w/ Technology Infrastructure and Security domains including:
- End User Computing, Secure Coding, Architecture, Engineering, Continuous Improvement and Delivery, Identity & Access, Threat & Vulnerability, Technology & Security Operations, Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint, and Boundary Defense.
- Experience with Digital Transformation, Cloud service provider workloads, deployment, configuration and controls across AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Deliver timely escalation of all observations and issues requiring attention to senior management.
- Direct self-monitoring, evaluation, assessment and testing activities to ensure that they are performed in accordance with Corporate Risk Management requirements.
- Collaborate with audit/business segment/corporate risk to address issues with plausible actiona plans and target dates.
- 7+ years’ experience in Audit, Compliance, Risk Management or Operational Risk.
- Strong understanding of Risk as it pertains to IT/Infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge of risk management principles and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build and maintain internal relationships with key business segment stakeholders.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.