Job Title: Sr Software Architect
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 Month Contract-to-Hire
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Software Architect to assist our client. This individual will translate user requirements into design for new software or extensive software revisions. This is a contract-to-hire role and our client is willing to sponsor the right candidates.
- This individual will Translate user requirements into design for new software or extensive software revisions.
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems and platforms.
- Provides expertise on cross-application implications.
- Approves business requirements, estimation, functional specifications, testing strategy and other activities to ensure architectural alignment.
- Works closely with stakeholders to identify and negotiate opportunities to apply architecture standards and guidelines.
- Relies on extensive experience to plan and accomplish tasks.
- Leadership/Contributions: May lead multiple layers of resources.
- 7-10+ years of experience with Guidewire Claim Center Configuration and Integration
- Experience Implementing business functionality using Gosu Script.
- Ability to Define guidelines for Gosu coding standards in the project.
- Hands-on exposure to Guidewire Integration development using Gosu, WS-I Web Services, Plug-ins, Queries, Bundles, Messaging, Event Fired rules, GUnit, Docker, Batch Process, etc.
- Has worked in design & implementation in the insurance industry, in the Claims systems.
- Must be very savvy on both Guidewire integration & configuration equally.
- Must have Claims 3rd Party vendor integration knowledge, great if it was in digital but not a must.
- 2-3 years of Cloud experience is desired
- SQL Database knowledge is preferred
- Experienced in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI-LDAP, XML, ANT and Web Services.
- Sound exposure to Guidewire Configuration including Segmentation, Assignment, Activities Management, Data Model Entities, PCFs, Widgets, Type lists, Type keys, etc.
- Solid experience with Claim Center v9.0 & V10.2 Contact Manager V9.0 & V 10.2
- Expert with Policy Management system and hands on experience with PC, BC & ClaimCenter integration.
- Experience with Mulesoft is a big plus
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.