Job Title: Senior User Experience (UX) Designer: Mobile
Location: Johnston, RI
Duration: 6 months
Our client's in-house user experience team has been charged with pushing the envelope on user experience design in digital. They are seeking someone who is passionate about envisioning experiences that push imaginative solutions to enable the bank’s customers to fulfill their financial dreams.
The Senior User Experience (UX) Designer will work on the Digital Banking team to create best in class mobile experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for design and possess superior UX/UI skills. This individual should be able to translate user experience needs into requirements and transform them into intuitive and engaging user interfaces.
- Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, prototypes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to conceptualize ideas and implement compelling customer-focused for mobile apps
- Work through fast-paced iterations and feedback as requirements progress and prototypes increase in fidelity
- Initiate and conduct user experience research and testing
- Motivate, inspire, and influence others in the organization to engage with design thinking and best UX practices
- Participates in identifying and defining strategic initiatives as well as supporting those efforts
- Work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Superior UX/UI design skills
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.