The Fraud Customer Support Supervisor is responsible for oversight of the Fraud Customer Support program. He or she will coordinate with other lines of business to mitigate continued fraud risk on exposed accounts and relationships based on the level of fraud exposure present, manage Fraud Support Agents, and serve as a point of escalation for customer concerns. Other related duties and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the Fraud Risk Officer.
- Establish and maintain policies, procedures, and metrics to oversee inbound and outbound customer communication related to fraud and potential fraud events.
- Resolve conflicts, de-escalate tense situations, and manage customer expectations. Serve as a point of escalation for Fraud Support Agents.
- Develop and maintain standard screens and scripts to handle callers’ needs effectively and when necessary go beyond these standard methods to resolve customer fraud issues.
- Ensure the consistent and objective coordination of appropriate actions based on the level of immediate and future fraud exposure to customers and the bank.
- Manage escalated situations requiring urgent attention.
- Establish and monitor call center metrics and forecasting while ensuring excellent and consistent customer service.
- Attend training seminars as deemed necessary at the direction of the Fraud Risk Officer.
- Assist with other duties that may be assigned within the Enterprise Risk Management area.
- This position reports to the Fraud Risk Officer
- Supervision of Others – No
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Business or a related field, or a combination of education and experience equivalent to such a degree, is required.
- Must have at least 5 years of customer support experience.
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience in a fraud intake and/or fraud customer support role.
- Previous supervisory experience of at least 1 year is required.
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with management with tact and diplomacy while achieving stated objectives
- Proficient written, oral, data analytics and interpersonal skills with ability to prepare technical presentations.
- Proficient PC skills including word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.