Location: San Francisco, CA (100% Remote). Must work PST hours and travel once a month
Duration: 6+ months with possible extension
Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking a System Conversion Consultant to join a project team supporting one of our west coast banking client’s highest priority projects. This position is remote but required to work PST hours with travel each month for mock conversions. The selected candidate will have extensive banking experience including major system conversion and/or implementation experience. This individual will help coordinate and drive the project’s master playbook for system cutover that will include a series of practice runs to ensure no disruption to their customers.
- 10+ years of experience supporting large initiatives leveraging Technology and Bank Operations
- Must possess wide range of banking domain expertise in areas including Lending, Deposits, Cards, G/L, Digital, etc.
- Proven software and system release management experience
- Previous experience as a key contributor in a major bank system/core conversion or implementation.
- Ability to drive and maintain the master playbook for the conversion project
- Ability to understand project needs to be able to coordinate and plan project tasks and strategies to ensure successful delivery
- Possesses experience using Jira for managing tasks
- Strong documentation skills using Excel
- Must have the ability to serve as the subject matter expert for the go-live on the new platform.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various management levels – and determine the right detail level for each
- Proficiency in analyzing, developing, and documenting solutions to problems
- Detail oriented to be able to dig into the project details and capture, organize, and share tasks and information with team members
- Excellent relationship builder to quickly build rapport with stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Having FIS IBS core banking experience is a nice-to-have
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.