Duration: 6 months with potential to extend/convert per business need and performance
Schedule: 7AM – 4PM M-F
Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking a Talent Acquisition Recruiter for our client in the financial services industry. The primary responsibility of the recruiter is to manage the full life cycle recruiting process for openings across North America. This role will provide guidance and support to hiring managers, and manage the candidate experience.
- Lead new requisition meetings with hiring managers supporting searches across North America with a focus on Sales, Software Support, Technology, Marketing, Product Management, Training, Finance, Clerical, Customer Service or other types of openings within the organization.
- Full-cycle recruiting for the company’s open positions: conduct in-depth requisition launch meetings, advertise, recruit, screen, interview, and assess candidates to ensure that only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Guide hiring managers thru the interview, selection, reference, and offer stages.
- Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and company, conducting phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process.
- Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within TALEO.
- Maintain a focus on the marketplace and communicate market intelligence as appropriate.
- Manage special projects as needed to improve the overall functionality of the Recruiting Organization.
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- 1+ years of recruiting experience
- High volume recruiting experience
- Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment
- Consult with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience
- Knowledge of HR policy and procedure as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Skill in direct, internet and networking sourcing
- Skill in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office, recruiting and HRIS software
- Ability to be well organized and to perform under minimal supervision
- Ability to be successful in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.