Job Title: Technical Analyst – FIS IBS
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions)Some travel may be required during once bank reopens
Duration: 12+ months
Heitmeyer is seeking multiple mid-level and senior level Technical Analysts to join its highly regarded banking client to help with their core conversion. These roles perform in-depth business and technical process analyses focused on understanding how FIS IBS’s software and data capabilities map to business processes. This individual will work with various teams in the deposits, loans, and CIS areas.
Key responsibilities for this individual are to guide and educate the bank on the technical components of IBS while performing analysis, data mapping, reporting, UAT, and SQL querying to support the bank’s core conversion.
- 3+ years of business/data analysis required.
- 3+ years of banking or financial services industry experience in the domain of accounting, loans, teller/branch, deposits, card management, etc.
- Strong SQL querying and analysis.
- Demonstrates experience creating reports and analysis using BIC (IBS).
- Brings Subject Matter Expertise in IBS (FIS) to provide guidance for accessing and understanding IBS components (i.e. IBS Insights)
- Proficient in conducting data validation, data mapping, and UAT
- Experience partnering with technology and data teams on API and integration related tasks from and to third-party interfaces/vendors
- Experience documenting complex use cases, requirements traceability matrixes, test plans, test conditions and scripts.
- Understanding of FIS connectivity and creating workflows such as data transfers.
- Adept at writing business requirements and technical requirements, data gathering and following up on project action items.
- Well-versed in agile methodology and using tools such as Jira
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via phone, video calls, and in-person
- Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, status reports/tracking for project activities.
- Having worked on core conversion to FIS IBS