Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring Technical Analysts to assist with a portfolio conversion project for a regional bank acquiring new branches on the East Coast. This position will be remote and work primarily EST hours. Qualified candidates will be doing conversion programming and system customization. Applicants will have a strong understanding of COBOL as well as expertise in either Systematics Customer Information System (RM) and ST or Automatic Lending Solutions (ALS) and Systematics Old Collection System (KO) applications. Applicants will primarily be working with the client facing Business Analysts on the project opposed to directly with the client.
- Application expertise in one of the following Systematics applications grouping:
- Customer Information System (RM), and Savings/Time (ST)
- Automatic Lending Solutions (ALS) and old Systematics Collection system (KO)
- Experience with conversion programming and system customization
- Proficient with COBOL and VSAM, JCL, and MVS Operations
- Previous experience working on bank portfolio conversion projects/branch acquisition projects
- Comfortable working in a remote environment and being a self-starter
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.