Job Title: Technical BA
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions)
Some travel may be required during once bank reopens
Duration: 12+ months
Heitmeyer is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join its west coast banking client on an integration effort to ensure customer data from their online banking platform connect successfully to their new core banking system.
The Technical BA will be supporting the Deposits side of the Bank and working with Infrastructure performing various tasks in business analysis, data analysis, data connectivity, testing, and reporting.
- 5+ years of business/process analysis required.
- 3+ years of banking or financial services industry experience in the domain of teller/branch, deposits, card management, loans etc.
- Ability to take a business problem and develop a technical solution
- Having sufficient infrastructure experience to understand how data moves from environment to environment
- Background in data connectivity and access management
- Capable of performing Integration, System, and User Acceptance Testing
- Possesses strong organizational skills and understanding of business requirements to ensure tasks are driven to completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create reports and analysis using BIC (IBS)
- Connectivity experience with Visa DPS
- Having worked on an IBS core banking implementation
- Well-versed in agile methodology to support teams using Jira and story board method
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.