Job Title: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Tampa, FL (100% Remote Possible)
Duration: 3 Months + (Possible extension or Right to Hire)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst with a strong understanding of sales systems / platforms to consultant with our client in Tampa, FL. If not local to Tampa, remote work is acceptable but must be willing to work EST hours and flexible for some global meetings. Within the Sales Department our client has implemented Salesforce Lightning globally, leverages Outreach, Clari, Gong, and has migrated telephony platforms. Several of these technologies and platforms are new to the environment so our client is seeking a seasoned Technical Business Analyst to assist with understanding how all the systems will work best together.
Key responsibilities will include working with stakeholders and end users to gather requirements and understand current state, make recommendations based on existing and new platforms/tools, and help build/implement/rollout the end environment.
- 7+ years of experience working with sales technology platforms as a technical business analyst, technical project manager or SME including implementation and integration experience
- Strong understanding of some combination of the following sales platforms/tools: Salesforce, Outreach, Clari, Gong
- Understanding of telephony systems in a sales environment and integration to sales tools
- Proven ability manage project timelines, communicate with stakeholders, quickly build relationships, elicit requirements and effectively communicate with business users (Sales and Marketing) as well as IT and Vendors
- Must have experience and comfortability working in a fast paced environment
- Experience with 3CX Phone Systems
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.