Heitmeyer is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our west coast banking client’s Technology Project Management Office to manage a Linux Server Upgrade. This role requires to be in San Francisco or East Bay in a hybrid model on-site three days a week.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the success of the team upgrading its servers to Redhat Linux 8. The key tasks include the build out of the strategy, managing and tracking the project including resource plans, sprints, forecasting, and status reports, meeting with stakeholders and vendors to resolve issues, and going to each business unit ensuring they are completing the server upgrade.
- 5-7+ years of project management experience
- Must have worked within the PMO of an organization
- Must come from a systems infrastructure background
- Extensive server migration experience
- Must have strong Jira experience
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills (nice-to-have):
- Banking / Financial Services
- RedHat server experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.