Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: San Francisco or New York (100% remote until September and then required to be on-site). Requires working PST hours.
Duration: 6+ month contract
Start Date: 8/23/2021
Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Manager to lead its west coast banking client’s Corporate Projects and/or small-to-medium inter-related data integration programs.
The selected candidate will be responsible for defining scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget. A successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills and strong relationship building skills to work effectively with team members and vendors.
- 10+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of Banking experience including commercial banking
- Proven experience managing or leading a data integration project
- Ability to manage aspects of project planning: scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- Demonstrates experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to understand and drive project governance
- Strong vendor management skills including coordinating contracts
- Excellent documentation skills
- Capable of monitoring project execution and escalates project issues
- Ability to determine resource requirements
- Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies on the program.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a hands-on approach to the work
- Expertise in Jira for documentation
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.