We’re seeking a Technical Scrum Master to join our west coast banking client’s Technology Project Management Office to support projects around SDLC, process, and tool creation to improve how they can do development better. This role requires to be in San Francisco in a hybrid model on-site three days a week.
As a Technical Scrum Master, you will be responsible for daily scrum, retrospectives, release planning, sprints, and forecasting. You will also be responsible for continuous improvement of sprint release processes, setting up policies and procedures, helping with the design approval processes, and meeting with stakeholders and vendors to resolve issues.
- 4-7+ years of experience in a scrum master role
- Must have a technical background in software development or infrastructure
- Must have Jira experience
- Must have some experience with any Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills (nice-to-have):
- Banking / Financial Services
- Compliance experience
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD, automation, and process design
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.