Job Title: Technology Conversion Leader
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions). Some travel expected during mock conversions once bank reopens
Duration: 12+ months
Heitmeyer is seeking a Technology Conversion Leader for its banking client that is undergoing a massive core conversion to IBS (FIS). They have 15+ technology teams building customizations on various enterprise platforms. The goal is to have this individual start by November end when they will begin their core releases. The role is remote but required to travel during mock conversions once bank reopens.
Key responsibilities for this individual are to manage the activities between release management and the following functions: change management, platform integration, and mock conversion.
- Technology/Digital leader with core banking integration and conversion experience
- Strong understanding of release management of software applications, including coordinating the overall sequencing and making sure monthly releases are accounted for
- Expertise in Software & Systems Development and lifecycle development (SDLC)
- Having significant amount of banking domain knowledge in areas such as deposits, lending, and card management
- Strong organizational skills to establish application teams, integrations, mock conversions, and collect all delivery artifacts for each team
- Experience overseeing and delivery of advanced environments involving web/mobile API, Cloud, storage, connectivity, automation, DevOps, etc.
- Strong project management and team management skills including plan creation, tracking, raising risks, and delegation
- Proficient in change management best practices
- Well-versed in agile implementation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Having led a core conversion to IBS (FIS)