Does Collateral Management excite you? Do you want to take your Collateral Management experience to the next level? Well, collateralize yourself with this role because we need you!
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring for a Treasury Operations Analyst position for a bank in the Midwest. Qualified candidates will possess at least a year of collateral management experience, have an understanding of derivatives, margining and evaluations. Candidates must also possess excellent time management, attention to details, data entry skills and must be someone who is interested in learning new things.
Responsibilities/What to Expect
- Analyze the banks current state and determine what needs to be done in order to propel the bank into the future.
- Responsible for the daily processing of various investment and securities transactions while providing operational support for the Corporate Treasury portfolio management trading desk.
- You will be exposed to wholesale funding, fixed income investment securities, and derivatives while being responsible for daily general ledger and wire transfer transactions and monthly reconciliations.
- 1+ years collateral management experience and understands derivatives, margining and evaluations
- Excellent time management skills as various daily deadlines must be met by 11am EST.
- Strong attention to detail/data entry skills
- Would love someone who is analytical and willing to learn new things
- Proficient with web-based applications and can navigate basic applications, especially the Microsoft Office Suite
Nice to Have Skills
- Understanding of how derivative values are derived
- Good Softskills/Communication
- TriOptima Experience which is a Collateral Management System, it’s web based and something easy they can learn.
- Acadiasoft or any other reconciliation software exp
- Any experience with a Custodian Platform, they use NY Melon’s.
- Any understanding of the Uncleared Margin Rule
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.