Job Title: Sr. UX Designer – REMOTE
Location: 100% Remote
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. UX Designer for a remote opportunity with one of our clients. We are looking for a self-motivated candidate to facilitate the UX design process from the research team to high-fidelity design. The selected candidate will collaborate with agile scrum teams and product owners from early ideation, to ongoing discover, and validation utilizing data-driven metrics.
- 5+ years' experience in the UX designer space
- Ability to self-task, and report progress on assigned projects.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work cross-functionally amongst several teams.
- Proficient in user-centered design, UX research, UX strategy, and interaction design.
- Intermediate knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, Balsamiq, or equivalent.
- Aptitude to make decisions from a data-driven perspective.
- Experience with Agile based project execution.
- Management skills to oversee direct reports, deliver updates, and track progress.
- Comprehensive design portfolio displaying recent user-centered design work.
- Managed Services or Software B2B experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.