Job Title: UX Designer – SF
Location: San Francisco, CA
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a UX Designer for an opportunity with one of our clients. We are looking for a self-motivated candidate to facilitate the UX design process from the research team to high-fidelity design. The selected candidate will collaborate with agile scrum teams and product owners from early ideation, to ongoing discover, and validation.
- Ability to self-task, and report progress on assigned projects.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work cross-functionally amongst several teams.
- Proficient in user-centered design, UX research, UX strategy, and interaction design.
- Intermediate knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Balsamiq, or equivalent.
- Experience with Agile based project execution.
- Comprehensive design portfolio displaying recent user-centered design work.
- Experience in an agile environment.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.