Heitmeyer’s west coast banking client is moving through an organization shift to Agile and is seeking a VP of Enterprise Agile Transformation to join as a direct employee of the bank to lead the effort and maintain and improve the approach going forward. The role is required to be in downtown San Francisco or New York City on-site in a hybrid model 3 days a week.
Reporting to the Head of the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office, you will be responsible for managing, developing, and growing a team of Agile SMEs and coaches in an effort to build a high performing Agile Transformation organization. You will build upon and execute the recommendations that will be coming from a current consulting engagement with an Agile Transformation Vendor and refine and execute the bank’s Enterprise Agile Transformation roadmap. Furthermore, you will lead the ATO (Agile Transformation Office) and host community events and meetings.
- 10+ years in an executive level role with experience leading Agile Transformation within the banking industry
- Hands-on experience successfully leading at least 2 Agile transformations (one should be a bank)
- Experience in Agile delivery executing on software development projects in a multi-squad environment
- Expert knowledge in Jira
- Experience driving Agile organizational change and ability to influence key leaders
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including vendors.
- Safe 5.1, Agile product management, and CSM certification