Job Title: Zuora Admin
Location: Tampa, FL (remote)
Duration: Contract (6 months)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Zuora Admin for a contract opportunity with one of our clients in Tampa, FL (remote). The client is undergoing a merger and needs a Zuora expert to come in and help de-duplicate the two merging backlogs. The candidate should have worked experience in salesforce Zuora integration. The selected candidate will be required to design, configure, test, document and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Zuora platform based on industry best practices.
- Strong knowledge and experience on Zuora API’s and its limitations.
- Strong knowledge and experience on postman tool.
- Experience in Salesforce Zuora integration.
- Administration and support of Zuora.com, including managing all product catalog requests from the business, including adding new SKUs, billing, all charge types, templates, etc.
- Design, configure, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Zuora platform based on industry best practices and business needs.
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in the Zuora application.
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues.
- Identify system inefficiencies/gaps, troubleshoot operation issues, and explore opportunities for fix.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and internal stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions to support business requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes and application configuration.
- Stay current on new Zuora features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Support the governance model by working closely with all system partners to ensure minimal impact to the organizations within the shared Zuora instance.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CPQ and NetSuite.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.