Job Title: Compliance Test Analyst
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions) Some travel may be required once bank reopens. This role requires working PST hours.
Start Date: 4/19/21
Heitmeyer is seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Banking client’s core transformation program. The Bank is implementing a new core banking system and they need to ensure the changes associates with their business process meet the regulatory compliance requirements.
Reporting to the VP of Risk and Compliance in Deposits Services, this person will be collaborating with Analysts, Testers, Program Managers, and Executives across operations in loans and deposits. The selected candidate will be responsible testing all compliance components of the new system's functionality and evaluating regulatory risks and control defects. A successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be well-versed in Banking, Risk and Compliance, and Business Process.
- 7-10 years of experience in risk and compliance (includes compliance, operational risk, audit, business process management)
- 3+ years of banking or financial services industry experience in the domain of Deposits and Lending
- Ability to evaluate risk addressing ongoing compliance requirements and assurance or testing requirements
- Ability to write the compliance components of the test scripts
- Recommends and implements programs to solve complex issues, contributes to workflow or process change
- Understand business processes, regulations, and controls and develop meaningful tests to ensure controls are operating effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for reports and client presentations
- Having worked in an agile environment and able to share best practices
- Having worked on any core banking implementation
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.